SecondBite simply would not exist without an amazing team of over 630 volunteers!
If you would like to give something special back to your local community and have a positive impact on the environment, become an active part of the SecondBite Team and sign up as a volunteer. There are many ways to get involved:
- Join a team collecting surplus food from your local markets
- Assist in one of our warehouses, sorting food, preparing deliveries and general cleaning
- Deliver food directly to a community food program in your own vehicle
- Share your admin skills with us in one of our offices
- Help us with fundraising events and activities
Volunteer drivers in Melbourne
Can you commit to a weekly delivery of food? Must have own vehicle. Two hours per week, Mon-Fri, from Heidelberg West to 1-3 local community food programs.
SecondBite needs help from people with an interest and or experience in warehousing and logistics to support the food program.
Please note that SecondBite does not operate on public holidays and we do not have any specific Christmas volunteering opportunities.